Saturday, November 26, 2011

What I use for Migrane Relief: Kao Vapor Relax Hot Eye Mask in Chamomile Review

I’ve been meaning to talk about these Kao Vapor Relax Eye Masks for ages and ages. 
I’ve been buying these religiously for 18 months now and they are so good for when you need to relax, they totally soothe your eyes and or if like me, you suffer from chronic migraines and general head pain.


#alttext#


The Kao heated eye mask goes the other way from what we are use to using for headache relief – the cold pack. Instead this heats up to 40 degrees (you will sweat) and it completely soothes your head. It comes in 2 scents (I think) Lavender and Chamomile. I like both of them…

Each mask comes in a foil pack so you can transport them (great for travel). It does look like a sanitary pad though…so yes, it may look like you’ve stuck an Always towel to your face.


#alttext#

It gets HOT – not painful, just very warm and for me, it feels like I’ve dunked my head into a sauna. It’s so relaxing and because I generally use it for when I have a muggy head it sends me off to sleep.

The eye masks have some kind of gel in the eye areas…At least that’s what I think it is. Once it makes contact with your skin it begins to heat (loop it wound your ears to keep it in place).

#alttext#

To re-iterate, I find these great for:
1. Headaches
2. Eye strain
3. Insomnia

It’s so good for migraines.

When I sense a migraine coming (I get the Halo), I immediately pop 2 strong painkillers, pop this mask on (it blocks all light out) and get under a duvet and sleep through it if I can!

Few places you can buy it from – Adambeauty.com, Yesstyle.com and eBay (try the seller Alphabeautyuk). It costs around £7 for a pack of 5 and you can buy bulk boxes.

Have you ever tried these?








source:
http://cosmetic-candy.com/what-i-use-for-migrane-relief-kao-vapor-relax-hot-eye-mask-in-chamomile-review/




.....